Sunday, October 9, 2011


"Of course, it will be harder to get your college degrees or your financial starts with a family, but strength like yours will be undaunted in the face of difficult obstacles. Have your family as the Lord intended. Of course it is expensive, but you will find a way, and besides, it is often those children who grow up with responsibility and hardships who carry on the world and its work." 
- Bruce K. Satterfield

This is a quote from an article called, "The Family Under Siege: The Role of Man and Woman". It really stood out to me especially since my husband and I have been discussing this topic a lot lately. I would recommend this article to anyone! It is amazing and very inspiring. And it makes me want to have a baby! :] I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment